Monday, January 24, 2011

The Cult of Don Jim-ustus

Well, our first three weeks have come to a close. Thus, the daily musings of Don Jim, aka "class," are no more, and tomorrow we encounter our first session of broken-English, literary chronicles with M. Morras.

As I relish the last quiet moment before we make our way into the realm of potentially-actually-competent professors, I can't help but pay a final tribute to the greatest Don Jim of all, Mr. Don Jim Fernandez.

What did I learn in class, you ask? Why, the glories of unflattering Don Jim portraiture.











and finally.



What I actually learned is negligible to none, but, hey, who can complain about hanging out with a cooky old man for 3 weeks? Not I.

And also: those hats. He's a regular geriatric style icon, that man.



We'll miss you (kind of?), Don Jim. There will always be a Celtic Revival in my heart, just for you.

 (observe the sequence)


No comments:

Post a Comment